• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
*Sigh* Chawla could have won India the game. As it is I don't see how Sharma's 3 other overs will be anything other than a disaster.
Even Yusuf Pathan could have done better. It's surprising that he never got a game- Pakistan and even New Zealand play two spinners!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Get a part-timer on and expect a six-ball. A full-toss is hit flat by Hayden for six. Then a no-ball.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia's stock bowlers gave away 52 runs in four overs...the Indians are taken for 38 in two...no wonder Bhajji has to bowl for an economy...

pup11

International Coach
Aussies need to get a move on they still need 60 of 6 overs and thats not a easy task.

pup11

International Coach
No.. No.. Haydos is gone, this is not good for Australia would have loved to see him stay their till the end.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why is Chappel bagging Harbhajan, he is only going for 7 a over.
True, but Chappell is just saying that considering the crap that India are going to have to bowl (Sehwag, Sharma, Yuvraj etc.) they need wickets, and Harbhajan was troubling the batsman when he gave it flight. Not when he darted it in.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Good show by India but they will lose because they failed to plug the one week link in their team, the fifth bowler - Joginder Sharma.

He doesn't belong in this side. They may live to regret this.

It would have been best to replace him with Yousuf. Ifthey were worried about Yousuf's inexperience then Agarkar.

But not Joginder.

I pray Joginder takes three wickets in an over and proves me wrong