• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
India win toss bat first.

C'mon Sehwag this is your night boy your night, go out there and show them, make them remember the night they played the Indians :happy: .

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
India should have bowled first I think. Aus bowling hasn't been their strength this tournament, and they've lost on both occasions trying to defend but let's see.

pup11

International Coach
Yeah chasing under lights can really be tricky for the Aussies in Durban, wasn't this the same ground where they got bowled for 93 chasing under lights against the Proteas.

pup11

International Coach
Haddin in place of Watto! Thats a negative move from the Aussies i think George would have been an obvious choice, Haddin batting at 7 won't win you any games but Hogg would have been handy enough batting at 7 and he would have also brought in some variation into the bowling attack.

Laurrz

International Debutant
mayb, but its our batting if anything that has been very very shaky throughout this tournament

the two games where we've loss the bowlers have actually done well and didnt let us down

Laurrz

International Debutant
Haddin in place of Watto! Thats a negative move from the Aussies i think George would have been an obvious choice, Haddin batting at 7 won't win you any games but Hogg would have been handy enough batting at 7 and he would have also brought in some variation into the bowling attack.
i dont mind the decision

Hogg is a handy batsman but he is not in the class of Haddin
who knows we might need that depth chasing here, because as you said, chasing can be difficult

pasag

RTDAS
Turb, chill mate because if India loses you would be short of words (again)!
Nothing wrong with his optimism, especially as it's never sinister and always quite harmless. Plus he never runs away when India loses either.

Anyways, pretty happy with us bowling first.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
First few overs will decide whose gonna win. If they lose early wickets, there's no way they will be able to put up a decent total. A lot depends on opening partnership, if they do well, India have a chance.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Jeez, some crowd support this for India its almost as if they are playing at home.
Don't think South Africans would be cheering Australia :dry:

Sehwag cheating with a runner so the fat little bastard doesn't have to run.. At least big mac doesn't do that.