• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Selfish mother ****ers

cnerd123

likes this
you know you've made it in this world when you can be a 5 foot 5 manlet with a hairdo like that and still show up in public and be adored by hundreds of millions

WAG

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Federer won the Australian open!

All I remember about Tendulkar is India arriving in England in 2011 and every Indian innings was, ''will Sachin finally get his 100th century?'' and it just got boring to be honest. The whole thing dragged on.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ponting deserves a mention for his captaincy at Nagpur in 08. I wouldn't describe him as a selfish player, but that was one of the more selfish acts I've seen on the field by a captain, and one that hurt the team a lot.

Bijed

International Regular
I've often thought this. When a batsman goes about farming strike and protecting a tailender it always seems as though a lot of runs end up going to waste and they don't seem to really gain much.
Fair comment. Batting with the tail is a genuine skill and exposing the tailenders too much isn't the only way you can do it badly.