• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XIV Sign-In

readie

State Regular
Hahah I even said to him that it was CW Blue who he needed to sign in for.

Oi Storer, CW Blue need you to declare you're activity and **** so get your arse to their forums

Rusty

Cricket Spectator
Am I too late for this, was prompted a few months back, but died, or was too busy, I can't remember which.

Anyways, stats are here.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Am I too late for this, was prompted a few months back, but died, or was too busy, I can't remember which.

Anyways, stats are here.
In the off-season now, but should be some overseas cricket to be involved in. Your skills may suffer an inactive penalty, though.