• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XIII-XIV IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Available for the first half of this. Seeing that Sri Lanka is FC and List-A it'll maybe do me some good in that sense.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I'll go with the crowd and stick around for the IPL until April 22.
I don't think I've stated my IPL availability elsewhere, so I AWTA (That is, finishing on the 22nd, if possible). FC & List-A matches in Sri Lanka are a priority.

EDIT: Actually, do I have that choice, seeing as I'm not playing in Aust. or England? And does that mean I have to either play the full season, or none at all? Though I had it all worked out, until I read it again, and just confused the *** * out of myself.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone has a choice, though if players involved in both say nothing, I'll just take it that they're playing the entire IPL season.

PY

International Coach
Yeah sorry, was meant as a bad joke and it turned out worse.....

I didn't realise there was a complete overlap. Shouldn't have signed up for both, it was greedy.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Liam if i get the last batting spot in SL, can i please leave the IPL on the 25th, to return to SL to play a decent amount of games back there.

Cheers

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't see myself getting too much game time - so I'll stay available until April 25. Delhi play six games in that time, hopefully get a couple of games in.

Status
Not open for further replies.