• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XII/XIII Charity Games

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hmm, intresting prosects, let's go the Mitchell XI!

Hmm, 8th and 10th, what ever did I do? Oh well, need to impress with bowl and gloves, let's see if we can get 10 career wickets! ATM, I'm stuck on 5!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee's Crew

Kexing Su
LA Camps
T Mamesh
T Loganathan
WA Kerr
NS Pickup+
MW Wilson (21-40)
T Bochat (31-50)
PE Young (21-30) (41-50)
AP Chaulk (1-20)
JR Gray* (1-20)

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
The Kingsley Clapham XI will know be known as the "Bronx Cheerers" (quite dire really, so if you've got a better name, please suggest it :))

Bronx Cheerers - 17th June

AA Cameron
HT Davis+
KR Clapham*
NA Borcich
SV Raghav
CR Dwyer - (3)
M Corrin - (5)
SA Bennett - (6)
A Sharma - (4)
MW De Silva - (2)
GKK Dobson - (1)

I assume these are OD matches?

EDIT: It seems they are, Dobson, De Silva & Sharma to each bowl 10, Dwyer & Corrin 7, and Bennett 6.

Clapo, I am Bowler and I am not Batsman. And I am really surprised to see me in the middle order:laugh:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
(This is in bold so that everybody will read it)

It is traditional in the Charity Series for bowlers to bat, batsmen to bowl and everyone to wicket-keep! Do not be surprised to be batting out of position!

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Interesting tactics, open batting and bowling, and let the top order batsman bowl first :blink:

P.S With those tactics, Forner wont bowl and is batting at 11, hows he meant to contribute to charity with that opportunity.
Good spot mate, cheers, did it in a bit of a rush last night. Bowling order to go upwards then.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It is traditional in the Charity Series for bowlers to bat, batsmen to bowl and everyone to wicket-keep! Do not be surprised to be batting out of position!
Just tell me how Heath is expected to break batsman's fingers and toes from behind the stumps, and without getting arrested for assault then fine. ;)

I think I'll have to give it 110% with the annoying 'Nixon-esque' chat as I've never been able to catch anything (no, not even syphalis) with the keeping gloves on. 8-)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clapo, I am Bowler and I am not Batsman. And I am really surprised to see me in the middle order:laugh:
:) haha yeah i realise that mate, but as Jamee said, generally in the charity series your actual role pretty much gets tossed out the window, and everybody plays for fun, anyway, the lineups will change for each match so don't fret :) (you might have to keep wickets next :p)