• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 8 Managers

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I would be appy if you could be my 2nd Xi. Tharmi what do i have to do to sign him up?
Just talk to him on MSN or email and notify us if you both reach an agreement in managing the sides as 1st XI and 2nd XI managers. That's all.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
No need, I'll be happy training the up and comers, unless there are some extra details I don't know about like.....contracts?

If nothing more, I'll be happy to be his ass man...lol that came out wrong. Well, manager of the "ones that didn't make it to the ACT first XI" any way...

luffy

International Captain
No need, I'll be happy training the up and comers, unless there are some extra details I don't know about like.....contracts?

If nothing more, I'll be happy to be his ass man...lol that came out wrong. Well, manager of the "ones that didn't make it to the ACT first XI" any way...
Yeah i'm confirming your my 2nd XI guy.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
yeah sorry for the delay in responding to the email Tharmi. i did actually make a thread announcing that i'd be resigning from Lancashire before the end of last season but it seems to have gone now. Since I'm away until Christmas and don't have reliable access its not really feasible to carry on.

good luck to the new manager, cheers

legspinner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Late reply here.

I was 2nd XI manager of Free State last season, internet has been a bit dodgy, back now.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
yeah sorry for the delay in responding to the email Tharmi. i did actually make a thread announcing that i'd be resigning from Lancashire before the end of last season but it seems to have gone now. Since I'm away until Christmas and don't have reliable access its not really feasible to carry on.

good luck to the new manager, cheers
No worries mate, i actually do remember you posting somewhere saying you want be around next season just forgot about it.

Alight the board has decided to offer the Lancashire 1st XI spot to Thamba Mamesh (new_age_ar). With Blake Donald contining as 2nd XI manager.

We are still looking for a couple 1st XI managers to take on the following managers as 2nd XI managers.

Code:
cricman	        shaz2xp5@gmail.com
musha_13        musha_13@cricketmail.net
legspinner      luke@cricketmail.net
I am looking at changing the process of the introduction of new managers, as the current one isn't working and apparently the old board had issues as well with it. I'm thinking about moving sign ups onto the forum as well as on the website.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Not sure if this has been answered previously (and apologies if it has), but what's happening with Hampshire's Firsts in regards to the 2 week trading period while Lord is off-line??

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure if this has been answered previously (and apologies if it has), but what's happening with Hampshire's Firsts in regards to the 2 week trading period while Lord is off-line??
Until Lord comes your 1st XI manager, he hasn't posted on the fourm at all for a while. So there is a good chance he wont be back. So its up to you to do any trading for Hampshire. Basically your caretaker 1st XI manager.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reuben has made a few posts in the last while, in the Lord's Lounge. Not sure if he's still serious about WCC though.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Reuben has made a few posts in the last while, in the Lord's Lounge. Not sure if he's still serious about WCC though.
I sent him the same email i sent to everyone else so we will see. He is one of the longest serving managers, which why i haven't official given the Hamsphire job away.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Until Lord comes your 1st XI manager, he hasn't posted on the fourm at all for a while. So there is a good chance he wont be back. So its up to you to do any trading for Hampshire. Basically your caretaker 1st XI manager.
No problem...thought as much. Just wanted to be 100% sure before I did anything.