• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 8 Managers

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd imagine if Steve knows how to work the website that he'd be the person to ask tbh. Fairly simple to change the sign up form to send it to someone elses email.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The following three managers are can be signed as 2nd XI managers. If anyone is interested in them, either email them or post it here and i'll try and sort it out.

Code:
Dizzy #4 	luigim713@hotmail.com
chopper6	chopper6@gmail.com
oz_fan	        oz_fan_16@hotmail.com

Last edited:

readie

State Regular
wouldn't mind doing any of the aussie sides preferably New South Wales. also wouldn't mind doing Surrey or Yorkshire

oz_fan

International Regular
I'd rather manage an Australian team but I'm happy to manage whatever team is available.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like you three all got my email as you posted three all posted within a couple hours of me sending it. For future reference the following teams/managers require 2nd XI managers:

ACT - luffy
Auckland - pasag
Colts - chaminda_00
Karachi - Dark_Hunter
Leicestershire - Cometer
Mashonaland - alternative
Mumbai - Umpire_Money
Titans - Goughy
NSW - Bugssy 2nd xi Chopper6
Queensland - Cricketboy29
South Australia - Samuel_Vimes
Surrey - Matteh
TN - Cloete
Tasmania - Baconator
Victoria - Coach Pearson
Warwickshire - ash chaulk
WP Cobras - Vic_Orthdox
Yorkshire - NZTailender

As i pointed out earlier its up to any 1st XI manager to appoint a 2nd XI manager, so well start appointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbuts

International Debutant
do guys like the 2nd Xi manager idea?
I personally like the academy structure we ahd a few seasons ago

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Care to explain how the academy structure worked?
so you had normal 1st xi teams and then there was the academy so instead of nsw 2nd xi they where all academy teams....diff draft structure but teams where not connected.
so the top teams did the draft and then the left over players went into the academy

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Oh...OK.... and when will that be? That he comes back that is...If he's gone after the season starts, can I take the reigns till he does?