• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5 - The Academy

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
Didn't he just lose a WCC side?
yes, but theres no reason why he shouldnt re register and go to the bottom of the waiting list....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fair enough. Was just wondering if it was the same Nikhil and not another Nikhil. He just seemed so eager to get Mumbai, then when he did, he lost it so quickly.

Ah well, it is really none of my business...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Tom Halsey said:
Well, Lisbon have won 3 out of 3 so far since the new manager took over, and are looking good (touch wood).

Just coz you havent had time to mess them up IMO, they'll be Losing soon enough

Tycroes1

Cricket Spectator
My Team

Bejing
1 day
D.FITZGERALD C
D.ODDIE
R.SHAH
V.BELMONT
J.COOKE
J.YAJUVINDRA
M.BANES
T.AHMED
P.SHELLEY
MILKHA.SINGH
S,BOOK WK

4 DAY
D.FITZGERALD C
D.ODDIE
R.SHAH
V.BELMONT
J.COOKE
J.YAJURINDRA
M.WALLACE WK
T.AHMED
P.SHELLEY
MILKHA SINGH
N.BRACHEN

Simon

please post it in the team threads forum in future....
ill copy it across for this week though...

Simon

DJellett said:
I have aplied to join the Academy, are there vacancies and if yes, what teams?
yes dylan there are vacancies, Cairo and Barcelona currently do not have managers...
i have received your sign up, ill sort you out with a side on the sunday. Are you sure you have the time to be involved though, the cacademy has the same dealines as the main comp, all i will be asking is that you post a side each week and thats all...

DJellett

International Debutant
broncoman said:
yes dylan there are vacancies, Cairo and Barcelona currently do not have managers...
i have received your sign up, ill sort you out with a side on the sunday. Are you sure you have the time to be involved though, the cacademy has the same dealines as the main comp, all i will be asking is that you post a side each week and thats all...
Yes, I will put in extra hard.

I will use any team you give me.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
his form has gone rapidly down hill in recent games andy...
I stand by my previous comment.

But I just realised Andrew Naawb's been ripping it up as well. His latest OD stats (Which aren't really up to date at all) had him avreaging 7 with the ball.

And in 4D he had a s/r of about 28!!!!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:
how's Nath Patrick doing with the mighty Rome?
funny you should ask!

i have never submitted a team wha dammit! now way have i shown respect to this comp but it starts now! i finally have my internet back and MSN working and i have found the team files, so I will finally be posting my teams.

NikhilN

International Regular
broncoman said:
but you told me Barcelona did have a manager....

Simon

NikhilN said:
but you told me Barcelona did have a manager....
they did have a manager, but he pulled out after i gave you Oslo, not to worry mate, i think you will have more success with Oslo than Barcelona anyway...