• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Twenty20 Results & Discussion

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Round 2 results here, a bowling dominated week no doubt. NSW failed to submit so they were unable to gain win/tie points from their clash. Round 3 and the quarter finals will be in a few weeks, its back to round 4 of the normal competitions next week.

Group A Results:

Attachments

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sensational stuff... 2 from 2 in the T20 and looking really good...

Gaskin showing some really good form there as well...

Simon

What goes around, lol.
I'm a good chance of getting through now, have Auckland next up and pretty much just have to win. Considering they have been bowled out for 27 & 35 in their first 2 games it's looking good.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm a good chance of getting through now, have Auckland next up and pretty much just have to win. Considering they have been bowled out for 27 & 35 in their first 2 games it's looking good.
Is it the just the top team or the two top teams that go through?

Simon

Is it the just the top team or the two top teams that go through?
Top 2 from each group qualify for the quarter finals. If teams are even it goes on NRR, if thats even (like we had the case last season) then it goes on head to head record.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apart from Broad and maybe Johnson everyone else had a pretty poor game.

Could cost us later in the tournament given we only just missed out on a finals appearance last season.