• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saeed Ajmal to Retire

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's disgusting, it really is. I want to talk cricket, not these pathetic attempts to degrade the man.

I extend this invitation for somebody, anybody to actually talk serious about one of the controversial players of our time.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's disgusting, it really is. I want to talk cricket, not these pathetic attempts to degrade the man.

I extend this invitation for somebody, anybody to actually talk serious about one of the controversial players of our time.
Greatest T20 bowler ever alongside Sunil 'pulled out of World T20 at the last minute so I don't get caught cheating' Narine.

cnerd123

likes this

nice one

digiosmosis

Cricket Spectator
The bowler mentioned that the last two years in cricket were frustrating for him. The ban over action left him frustrated and hurt. But he was a talent in Pakistan Cricket.

Shri

Mr. Glass

Okay, lets grab a couple of chairs, sit down and chuck some popcorn while we talk.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I swear everyone just keeps repeating the same tired puns over and over again as if they're still funny. They're not.

Going round and round like this without changing something in the delivery shouldn't be allowed.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
It was suggested at the time that Pakistan's excessive reliance on [Ajmal] - only one bowler had bowled more overs than him in that three-year period...
'Twas his flexibility as a bowler that made Pakistan so reliant on him.

Last edited: