• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Draft II

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
One of my favourite scrumhalves is still available, so Robert Jones it is for my #9 jersey.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Once again, none of my choice can conflict with the jacket. So Michael can just go when ohtani's makes his selections.

Émile N'Tamack #14

Because when you're not in a backline light years ahead of everyone else, you're the current French backs coach.

Philippe Saint-Andre #11

Because when he's captain it's OK to let Serge Blanco run the ball out of the in-goal area.

FRANK'S TEAM (with only one position to fill)

1. Christian Califano
2. Daniel Dubroca
3. Jean-Pierre Gauret
4. Martin Johnson (c)
5. Ian Jones
6. Willie Ofahengaue
7. Simon Poidevin
8. Laurent Rodriguez
9. Rob Howley
10. JIFFY
11. Phillippe Saint-Andre
12. Denis Charvet
14. Emile N'Tamack
15. John Gallagher

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Gareth Jenkins (#12) - not his usual position but for a versatile player I don't think he'll have too many problems adjusting. Saves moving Sella out of outside centre anyway.

ripper868

International Coach
Dear Francis,

Please make like the rest of the good folk in thiis draft and wait your turn, regardless of conflicting position choices or not, it just makes it harder for Somers. **** for picking Bernat-Salles as well.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Dear Ripper,

Yeah I'm not around for the next 48 hours. I perhaps should have mentioned that. So I had to make my choices now. Given that circumstance I don't think I'm putting anyone out of place, especially considering Voltman chose Patrice Lagisquet ahead of someone's pick (not having a go at him or anything) and it didn't put anybody's nose out of joint.

But I take your point.

Matteh still has to go.
Then ohtani's jacket.
Then back to MichaelF.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Dear Francis,

Please make like the rest of the good folk in thiis draft and wait your turn, regardless of conflicting position choices or not, it just makes it harder for Somers. **** for picking Bernat-Salles as well.
I didn't really need another winger but agree with the principle there. ;)

ripper868

International Coach
Matteh, Ohtani and F's are up, Rumour has it Matteh en route to Latvia to see his bride, shotgun Campese:ph34r:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
The under-rated Juan Smith to play in the #6 jersey for my side - leaving just a flyhalf to be named.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Sorry for the delay.

Jeff Probyn (#3)
Steve McDowell (#1)

Edit: Both those are gone. Very good fellas. Need a bit more time then.

Last edited: