• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby League Fans!!!!!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
its good on PS2, i was playing my brother the other day, i was wigan and he was canberra, 40 minute match, i lead 43-6 just after half time and he won 60-44. very poor performance.
its fun in two player, way too easy against the computer though...
'Ere 'Ere. Although mine doesn't work anymore, doesn't matter though I've been playing a lot of Virtua Tennis 2.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
is haas on that game? i know he was on the original arcade one, i remember moya was so hard to beat on that, killer forehand....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
is haas on that game? i know he was on the original arcade one, i remember moya was so hard to beat on that, killer forehand....
Yep, Haas is there, although it is harder to finish the game with him than most of the other playes.

There is:

Henman
Enqvist
Norman
Pioline
Rafter
Haas
Moya
Kefelnikov (sp)

Women:

Dokic
Williams x 2
Davenport
Sanchez-Vicario
Sugyiama
Pierce
one other who I can't remember.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
seems like most of the same players that wre on the arcade game, except that didnt have womens...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 is the best Tennis game on the PS2.... It ROX!!!