• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Royal Ascot Horse Racing starts 20 June to Saturday 24th June

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@_Ed_

You had a bet today ?
Not today - I prefer to be impartial on these big Group One days and enjoy the winning performances from whoever happens to produce them, rather than watching ruefully as my pick languishes out the back somewhere.

Well done for sticking with Paddington. He's obviously improved again since the Irish Guineas, which I wasn't sure he was going to do.

Molehill

International Captain
Generally a pretty poor day I thought as a number of would be stars managed to get beaten. But Paddington looks pretty good, imagine he goes to Goodwood next and he may improve further for going up in trip too. Not Frankie's best ride on Chaldean though who used up too much juice too early when I don't think he needed to.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Generally a pretty poor day I thought as a number of would be stars managed to get beaten. But Paddington looks pretty good, imagine he goes to Goodwood next and he may improve further for going up in trip too. Not Frankie's best ride on Chaldean though who used up too much juice too early when I don't think he needed to.
Hope so. He’s a cracking horse to follow

Molehill

International Captain
It looks tough today. I'm not convinced by Luxembourg and I'd be looking to take him on, thought he got the run of the race last time. I quite like My Prospero in that. But everything else looks impossible.

As I've mentioned before, really looking forward to seeing Al Asifah tomorrow. In a 19 runner race, she's been installed as 4-5 despite having only run twice, she could be seriously good.

CartyDurham

First race on Wednesday goes to an American trained horse

crimson Advocate at 9/1. I missed the race

CartyDurham

2nd race won by Villanova Queen who swooped late in the last furlong to take the prize 25/1

irish trained and ridden

CartyDurham

Luxembourg beat the rest but Mostadhaf 10/1 left them struggling and win easily by at least 4 lengths going away

CartyDurham

1st jimi Hendrix 22/1 , 2nd Sonny Liston. Same trainer called Beckett

the winner won on the far rail whilst second came down the middle