• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 3 & 4 Draft Results

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
deckard said:
Canterbury are pleased to pick up veteran Nick Knight who will add depth and experience to our batting. Also R Logan will be a useful support bowler. Is Logan a rookie? I think he is. I should start giving my rookies some names so he will be know as Ronald Logan. Also should name O Clarke. Anyone think of a name starting with O?
Logan is not a rookie. Logan is Richard Logan, who plays for Notts in the English CC...

O Clarke? Omar?

deckard

U19 Captain
Well i guess its Richard Logan then. After taking in all the suggestions ive decided to call O Clarke, Oscar Clarke. Just like Oscar the Grouch.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
deckard said:
After taking in all the suggestions ive decided to call O Clarke, Oscar Clarke. Just like Oscar the Grouch.
my idea:D
can i be his godfather :P :P

deckard

U19 Captain
broncoman said:
my idea:D
can i be his godfather :P :P
Yes u may....although im not really his parent.....then again i did name him...maybe we can make u his godfather in a mafia sort of way...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
deckard said:
Yes u may....although im not really his parent.....then again i did name him...maybe we can make u his godfather in a mafia sort of way...
haha.... for arguments sake we can say you adopted him at a young age :P