• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 (Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW Dev XI to play OD v SA 'A'

Broncoman
Paid the Umpire
Bugssy
Marc71178
Age Master
Eyes Only +
R_Powell_fan
Umpire Money *
Mr Ponting
Chris Hinton
Neil Pickup

12th man : Supah Freak

Let's keep the winning streak alive and go for 3 straight OD's!

Mr Mxyzptlk

AUSTRALIA 'A' 343/7 50.0 overs
INDIA A 220 43.2 overs

Australia 'A' won by 123 runs

Wonderful strokeplay by the Aussies setting a new Dev League record! If you're an Indian supporter, I suggest you cover your eyes...
-----------------
SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 194/9 50.0 overs
CRICKETWEB XI DEVS 195/5 42.2 overs

Cricketweb XI Devs won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Bugssy

Coach's comments:
Great win again. Bugssy shone again and another solid performance from Marc. Good to see Mr. Ponting back among the wickets, hopefully in 5D too. Special notice must be given to R_Powell_fan who kept a cool head and supported Bugssy to the victory target in a difficult situation. Good job boys (and girl) :)

-----------------

Attachments

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
yeah, but i bowled better. i'm happy to be back bowling well. hopefully more good performances will follow:)

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
AUSTRALIA 'A' 343/7 50.0 overs
INDIA A 220 43.2 overs

Australia 'A' won by 123 runs

Wonderful strokeplay by the Aussies setting a new Dev League record! If you're an Indian supporter, I suggest you cover your eyes...

Reminds me of the World Cup final all over again :saint:

Mr Mxyzptlk

West Indies 'A' 212 & 261
England 'A' 278 & 197/1

England 'A' won by 9 wickets

Man of the match: Martin Saggers

A maiden FC century from Mohammed and WI A recovered from 58/8 in the 1st innings. England A still crush them.
------------------
Zimbabwe 'A' 171 & 183
New Zealand 'A' 538/5d

New Zealand 'A' won by an innings and 184 runs

Man of the match: Jesse Ryder

The trend of crushing victories contines as Zimbabwe are whipped again. Jesse Ryder sets the new record for the highest individual score in the Dev League - 209.
------------------

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW Dev XI to play 5D v SA A

We'll try something a bit unorthodox this time. Umpire Money will open the batting this time as he has shown the necessary skills to graft and bat for long periods. Also, he'll lead by example (hopefully a good one).

Broncoman
Umpire Money
Bugssy
Marc71178
Peter Young
Age Master
Paid the Umpire
Eyes Only
R_Powell_fan
Mr Ponting
Neil Pickup

12th man - Chris Hinton

Bugssy has a slight knee problem but, we need that he plays despite. He'll be covered by medical insurance. :D

I have my eye on Neil Pickup. If he doesn't start performing like a Test class player, he may be sacked. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.