• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

right handed 11 VS left handed 11

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Lara was an abject captain. He let it get to him and then his personal form went down the pan too. Comme Botham...

sir middle stump

School Boy/Girl Captain
by the way...can any of you name some players who were right handed but played left handed and vice versa?
I know tendulkar writes left handed......ganguly bats left handed but bowls right handed.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
I think Mahela Jayawardene should be in the right-handed side, along with Inzamam ul-Haq after that triple ton.

sir middle stump

School Boy/Girl Captain
i cant think of whom jayewardene would replace in the rightie side..the only player who can be dropped is ricky ponting, and i wouldnt drop him for jayawardene!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
What you should do Stumpy... is play a five test series using those two teams.

You could use something like Virtual Cricket.

I'd like to see the results.

WHERE IS JUSTIN LANGER

sir middle stump

School Boy/Girl Captain
thats a very good idea....except that i do not own such software.....wonder fi some one else possessing such programming would do it