• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
i know...

Barneys the best and the dude from the comic shop...

no cutting the line Mr Cutter...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol yea i would love to see his post back to square 1 ! i reckon if wcc wasnt there his post count wouldnt be that high :D :P

lol im not mad at u rich , me and greg are just laughing at u :P

Slats

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hey guys i just want to say that you guys have done a great job on the web site it looks great and its easy to understand...

WELL DONE BOYS :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yes thanks mate

maybe rich should get some more done instead of sitting here trying to break all records for one single poster posting in a day ;):D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
no stamina hey, cheers guys. i also luv the simpsons. i was more like bart in my younger days and am know like homer.

hahahahaha ecept with hair.

and not as round

hahaha

Rich2001

International Captain
yes thanks mate

maybe rich should get some more done instead of sitting here trying to break all records for one single poster posting in a day ;):D
Once I have got the stuff from you and eyes maybe I could do some work!!!!