• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions

Rich2001

International Captain
You couldn't even wait to get changed before you jummped on the comp

And
you should know by now it's a Kent player, Sorry it's Mark Ealham, Kent and England all rounder.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
You couldn't even wait to get changed before you jummped on the comp

And
you should know by now it's a Kent player, Sorry it's Mark Ealham, Kent and England all rounder.

Well excuuuuse me!! It's too darn early to play spot the player!!

And the only reason I'm on the computer this early is because my brother said I could use it while he was at an AGM!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Rich2001 is very very sorry :rolleyes: :undecided: :( :cry:

Please forgive the comments made by my brain/fingers
I'll forgive you this once as it is the early hours of the morning where you are....next time you get Billy Bowden for your next game!!

Rich2001

International Captain
Thanks Eyes your a sweet girl really :X

Well it's 1:49am here, where's GB and co they are normally on here by now?

[Edited on 7/20/02 by Rich2001]

Rich2001

International Captain
Do you think we should edit the title of this thread from "Rich and Lord_of_darkness's Webpage discussions"

To

Rich and Eyes_Only discussions

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Thanks Eyes your a sweet little girl really :X

Well it's 1:49am here, where's GB and co they are normally on here by now?
Normally but with those guys who can tell!!

I'll be back in a sec...gotta go get my jeans off the washing line and get changed!!

And I'll pretend that I didn't see that you called me a LITTLE girl!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
What amazes me is that we have a WCC chat room for instances like this but yet he chooses to use the forum... looks like a perfect example of inflating posts.....

Hmmm i believe the penalty for that is 2 game suspension or a post reset by James....
:D :D :P :P ;) ;)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
What amazes me is that we have a WCC chat room for instances like this but yet he chooses to use the forum... looks like a perfect example of inflating posts.....

Hmmm i believe the penalty for that is 2 game suspension or a post reset by James....
:D :D :P :P ;) ;)
To be decided by the Judicary Panel of course GB!! ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah and that panel consists of Eyes, Lord and myself all of who would love to see rich fall back to 0 on the Post count....
:D :D :D :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Yeah and that panel consists of Eyes, Lord and myself all of who would love to see rich fall back to 0 on the Post count....
:D :D :D :D
Hell yeah!! So it's been decided that Lord will be on the Panel GB??