• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request-a-number

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Dizzy #4 said:
what about U-19's?
As most people who were opposed to the U/19 CW situation all together have indeed pointed out in the past : the U/19 games were not list A or FC matches, hence why would they get an official contract/number through the CWXI?

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
She's represented the CW XI in Tests and ODIs back in the day, so she has a number. Not sure what that number is, but it exists.
I can't remember either but it would have been one of those three...

I'll leave it up to you to decide which one I can have now

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
along with the deveolpment teams, The Colts are nearly done, what about the other 5, the other leagues adapted them, let's evolve!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hmmmmmm, guessing i could pick a number...any of 33, 23, 32, 58 (in that order please :)) taken?

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Is number 11 available, if so can i have that please.

Edit: Didn't read above statement from Tharmi till now.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
UPDATE

0 Peter Young
1 Brendon Goff
2 Simon Fitzsimmons
3 Liam Camps
6 Nath Patrick
7 Marc Robbins
8 David Watt
9 David Kearsley
10 Xavier Rose
11 Neil Pickup
23 Daniel Towns
26 Tom Halsey
28 David Kennett
32 Megan Gaukroger
33 Kingsley Clapham
44 Bryce Cunningham
48 Callum Thompson
50 Sean Fuller
70 Michael Wilson
75 Ian Markus
77 Alex Crampton
85 Ash Chaulk
87 Kyle Wright
99 Chris Butler

Old numbers now retired
5 Rob Malone*
13 Rob Timewell*
18 Craig Walsh
22 Sangrah Bhatia*
37 Chris Broadbent*
69 Reuben Verghese*
81 Nathan Hoy*

That leaves Kev Goughy, Andy Cloete, Rob Dauth, Dinu De Silva and AS Das needing to choice numbers i think. From the internationals. I think thats right?

Last edited: