• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rashid Khan from Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this guy really as good as he seems to be? He has amazing stats and looks pretty good to say the least.

Also does anyone really believe that this guy's 18?

lol I'd be surprised if he was much younger than 30

Should be good interesting to see how he goes in Tests

cnerd123

likes this
we already have a thread for him

although TBF if any cricketer deserves two threads its probably this guy

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has a nearly unpickable wrong 'un, a nasty toppie and a huge smile. The new Mushie.

Hope he smashes every team he faces.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The new Mushie.
Does this mean he'll do nothing for a couple of years, be unplayable for five years, be crap for the next five and then disappear prematurely from the test team (unlikely considering that he's obviously much older than claimed) while cleaning up in county cricket?

cnerd123

likes this
Does this mean he'll do nothing for a couple of years, be unplayable for five years, be crap for the next five and then disappear prematurely from the test team (unlikely considering that he's obviously much older than claimed) while cleaning up in county cricket?
give he probably actually isn't really 18, this may have been already be the case

He's now in his 5 year prime. Lets see if he tails off after that before being signed on by Worcestershire or something.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also does anyone really believe that this guy's 18?

lol I'd be surprised if he was much younger than 30
give he probably actually isn't really 18
Yeah, looking at that photo there's absolutely zero chance that he's younger than me (19). Looks more like 25-28 or maybe even older.

I'm not personally convinced that his leg break is good enough to get test batsmen out and in the longer forms he'll be picked sooner or later, but I wouldn't be surprised if he at least cleans up a few teams.

Especially considering that the weaker teams like WI (and NZ :ph34r:) that he'll probably be playing against are pretty poor players of spin. Not that even the stronger teams are great at that these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.