• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
A cap on the number of posts a poster could make would be ideal the forum is currently dominated by one attention seeking person something needs to be done because it is toxic and arrogant behaviour being displayed and doesn’t look good, just dull reading.
Don't be so hard on yourself - you're not THAT bad.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A cap on the number of posts a poster could make would be ideal the forum is currently dominated by one attention seeking person something needs to be done because it is toxic and arrogant behaviour being displayed and doesn’t look good, just dull reading.
Ok

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I was thinking ***** too. Thought it may have been myself for a second but frankly I am far too uninteresting for that

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm trying to think of who it might be. I mean I post a lot of crap but haven't been in much recently. Must be *****.

D

Deleted member 34141

Could be me. Attention seeker.. check. Excessive, dull posts.. check.
Changed my mind just forget about it. The forum isn’t my responsibility neither my concern anymore, saw the same happen on PC and it went to a new all time low. I did try to raise concerns and it is reminding me of that now, everything got ignored it was stupid to think this forum would be any different.

andmark

International Captain
Does anyone else feel like a gossiping curtain twitcher when getting excited and slightly worried because they see a new post in the Ban Announcements thread?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I always have a twinge of excitement to see who it is.

So hb wasn't supposed to post in the Aus vs Ind thread I'm guessing?