• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No but this is good for the forum atmosphere, they did us a kindness by treating it like a Blocky.

I welcome the protection of the weak and the killing of the contributory fabric of this place. We're white so we can get away with it for as long as we like, that being said I think if a vicious monsoon were to sweep through Sydney it could probably extinguish your beautiful existence.

#FREESHRI #PEWSHATESBLACKPEOPLE

Flem274*

123/5
what's absurd is the mods and well everyone knew immediately it was a multi, but instead of acting immediately left it for 2 months (therefore encouraging shri and condoning his very evil actions) and are now acting like it was an egregious sin all along.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway, seems we're about to have a precedent whereby longstanding members can escape bans anyway, so should be fine.
I have an image right now of the mods in their council of war all but ready to conceed defeat and #freeshri. Then they read this post and collectively go......**** no, that's exactly why can't.

Gnske

They would have if we did this for watson, PEWS loves his white people.

#FREESHRI

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I have an image right now of the mods in their council of war all but ready to conceed defeat and #freeshri. Then they read this post and collectively go......**** no, that's exactly why can't.
Can't wait. Will mean I don't have to save up infraction points to bait the usual mouthbreathers

Gnske

Can't wait. Will mean I don't have to save up infraction points to bait the usual mouthbreathers
I'll say it now, this was the last straw. If this happens to anyone else I will hold the torch up to PEWS's bare asshole and say **** your ****, release him.

We won't let these Nazi ****s win.

#FREESHRI #SIEGHEILMEINPEWRER

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't listen to him mods, should you come to your senses and right this wrong, Sledger will continue to be the model poster that he has been for years now.

Don't think like you're potentially unlocking the cage to the tiger and unleashing an uncontrolled wild beast on us.......more that your allowing a little lost puppy to return home where he belongs.

#freeshri

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
haha people debating bans for multiple accounts like it's 2008, and I'm here like

What was great was having a multi, sharing the password, and only one person copping the ban. Good times.

Perhaps thats how we should handle this business. Create a thousand multis, we all use them, make it harder to track who is Shri and who isn't. Can't ban us all, can they?

Gnske

Nazis are not welcome here. Shri is being treated like Mandela.

#FREESHRI #MAKEAMERICAPUNCHPEWSAGAIN

stephen

Nazis are not welcome here. Shri is being treated like Mandela.

#FREESHRI #MAKEAMERICAPUNCHPEWSAGAIN
Mandela would be imprisoned today if he was leading a movement to overthrow the government by blowing stuff up.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Have a look at what he copped the original ban for.

If someone made a barb about a tsunami hitting Sydney being a good thing because it'd be the end of me, would I go all HB and report it? Of course not. I put **** on Brisbane, do stephen and the other poor unfortunates who live there get upset, go all HB and report those posts? No. Same with the poor bastards who live in Birmingham. ***** posted encouraging me to have a poor diet so I'd die sooner. Did I go all HB and report it? Of course not. Why? Because I have more than three brain cells and skin thicker than rice paper. Anyone who reports the sort of thing for which Shri was banned in the first place should just be kicked out of the joint themselves.

How the mods didn't get a report about it and fall over laughing is beyond me. Well, actually it isn't, but you know, the point stands.

:laugh: :p 8-)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
From my experience of Indian politics, this usually involves both camps taking their folks out to some resort and locking them up there till the date of the motion.

Gnske

I prefer French politics.

Let's play a game, we the people get to play the National Convention and PEWS gets to play Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette.

The one who ends up beneath the guillotine loses, the one who mans the guillotine wins.

cnerd123

likes this
I hereby declare 5 demands of the #FreeShri protests as follow:

1) Complete withdrawal of the 1 year ban placed on Shri

2) Retraction of the characterization of Shri's initial post as being ban-worthy

3) Exonerate Shri of any wrong doing

4) Establishment of an independent commission of inquiry into Mod conduct and abuse of powers

5) Resignation of senior members of the mod team and implementation of universal suffrage for Mod-team nominations and appointments

Gnske

6) James must fire any remaining junior moderators and staff and subsequently open the floor to moderator voting. The process must be transparent and the people should choose who among them is in the best place to maintain a healthy forum atmosphere.

7) As a result of the above process James must ensure sledger, Athlai and Burgey are given this distinct honour.