• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
All I needed was a yes or no........i just wanted to know if your guidelines or mandate of power allowed you to do so.

Enjoy your beers mate, no need for an email. I have the answer to my question.
I totally misinterpreted the post. :(

I really should have saved my table-flip of condescention for a worse one.

But yeah we can give people forum atmosphere bans at any time if we like. It's something we like to get all mods on board with first so it can take a few days sometimes, in comparison to this sort of infraction. It's why you'll occassionally see someone get a 20-pointer just to remove them from the forum and then actually get permanently banned before they make another post.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That five points I got the other day fro trolling D/L should be reduced to at most 1 point, given it got a result. Get onto it Cribbeh. I messaged you saying i'd accept three, but given the **** is now banned, make it one and we'll be square.

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Quality work sledger on the Uranus ban.
He didn’t do bugger all, don’t give him credit he doesn’t deserve. My ban was completely unjustified. I got infraction points for putting ‘are you a dickhead?’ in a thread poll, apparently that was trolling or baiting. When it was just a joke. Also apparently avoided the swear filter, not got a clue where I did that either. Didn’t even get a warning or anything, very poor.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The poll infraction seems harsh you were avoiding the filter though. Just write the full word and let the filter do it's work or the mods will have you. And it's important we don't let those bastards win

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
The poll infraction seems harsh you were avoiding the filter though. Just write the full word and let the filter do it's work or the mods will have you. And it's important we don't let those bastards win
Looking back I did seem to avoid the filter, I was pissed though so I barely remember how I did it. ***** grassed me up though so I’m now furious with him and will feel the force of my full wrath.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I look forward to neptune's unstable posting resuming

underrated in his first run, can't wait to see what the second has in store

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's ridiculous that '***' is censored on here. Fortunately, it's (probably) the only censored three letter word and can be inferred from context. There are at least 3 censored 4-letter words, probably more.

Flem274*

123/5
i actually unironically like uranus and im glad he's back. he had a few outbursts but seems a good **** at heart tbh.