• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problem with the Dog.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
We just played quickly and used 5 tennis balls at the same time. The dog usually had one in its mouth and spent most of the time trying to squeeze another in.

Whta do you do?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have cats but my cousins have a dog. When we play, we play with a crappy ball for 5min until the dog gets interested. Then we throw that ball inside and the dog goes running in after it. Then we play with the good ball.....

i_love_india

Cricket Spectator
Yeah, I had that problem playing at my cousins. The dog jumped up to get the ball after my brother bowled. My cousin accidentally wacked the dog in the head.:O

DJellett

International Debutant
You mean like a straight male dog or a lesbian female dog?

Doesn't like balls ;)

That was really lame - anyway I got the most heartbreaking sloution to stop my dog chasing the ball - he got ran over and killed :(

cbuts

International Debutant
well i know its a bit sad buy awell. we were using hard ball one day, and my dog tried to catch the ball as they do. but lets just say the hard ball and the dogs nose didnt mix to well. and we never had a problem again haha

Dydl

International Debutant
My dog can't fit tennis balls into his mouth, so it is irrelevent at the moment, but when he can I will probobly just close the door on him.

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
my family just recently decided to get a jack russell so from other peoples expeirence we decided to get a female (apprently the males are more phyco) so any when ever me and my brother play cricket she runs up to the bowlers mark and chases the ball as we bowl it. so my on 2 soltions are to

1.make my brother hold the dog and watch tv inside
2.get a old tennis ball and throw it down the back and then push the gate closed (if there isnt a tennis ball down there she barks.)