• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Preseason Thread

Dravid

International Captain
Here is the schedule for the 3 Preseason games

Thunders:
Game 1 @ New York Knicks
Game 2 @ Portland Trailblazers
Game 3 vs Graven Island Vipers

Vipers:
Game 1 @ LA Lakers
Game 2 vs Washington Wizards
Game 3 @ Nixontown Thunders

Depth charts for the preseason will be selected by me. After the preseason is over, I request Kev Gough to post the depth chart for Vipers for the regular season, which can be changed at anytime. Results for the Thunders game coming soon, and Vipers game will follow later on tonight

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would it be possible to edit a Key for the stats into the first post at all Dravid?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I managed to open it by going into Excel and opening it from inside Excel.

Dravid

International Captain
I'm having too many typo these days. Good thing I can still edit the names before the regular season starts.

And next game I will try notepad

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Im captain, was perfect from the floor (5-5) and only got 17 mins in the game :blink:

Also Im confused.
The box score for Dravid is 2-12 from the field (zero 3 pts) and 2-4 from the line. However, he has a points total of 12pts. It should be 6 pts.

Something is wrong.

Dravid

International Captain
I must have messed up in typing the boxscore than. There could be typos from me from time to time because I have to type up the whole boxscore from the game, it isn't created for me. I will proof read through next time to make sure I don't get anything wrong.

Or would you guys prefer me taking screenshots of it with my phone instead?

And this is from your form that you filled out Kev

Stamina D
I was surprised not a lot of people cared about stamina...you wont be getting huge mins if you are going to end up having a heart attack lol

Last edited: