• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict the XIs for the first Ashes test.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Some of the worcestershire players (including Carke, Hepburn and Kohler-Cadmore) had a whatsapp group where they had a competition to see who could have the most *** with different women. Clarke had had *** with the women earlier in the evening, then allegedly Hepburn had gone in later and raped here, whilst Clarke was passed out in the bathroom.
Yeah I know the case I've read about it. But was asking what he done wrong be stopped from playing? He isn't under investigation the girl has said in court she went to hotel with him for that. He is a single man so the whatsapp group although a **** thing to set up isn't something that should stop him see him banned.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
It's a blot on his character. They weren't picking him before, so I don't see why they'd particularly pick him now as the telegraph was suggesting. He didn't have a great year with the bat either and has some technical issues that would be found out very easily at test level imo.

Missing the lions tour probably falls under the banner of bringing the game into disrepute, but I would guess that's all the official punishment he'll get from the ecb.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Yeah I agree he shouldn't be picked on form or ability.
Duckett for me, he now has a chance in div one with Notts to have a good 3 months and put his hand up. I think he should be asking Notts to let him open

Tom Flint

International Regular
If only he learnt how to bat again. He would be the most popular pick for the public. But unselectable at the moment

Woodster

International Captain
Yes was very excited when Hameed burst on the scene and impressed in his very brief England career to this point. A throwback to the old days in terms of his style as a Test batsman, desperately needed in our top order these days.