• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre season training

Jakester1288

International Regular
I had a fairly bad game yesterday, my bowling was really off-line, and I only got 1 with the bat. Once again, it was my third dismissal this season trying to flick off my legs/pads, I really need to work on that.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I am playing 4th Grade tomorrow, amazing opportunity to show my skills, make a few runs, or excell in the field, or if possible, maybe even get a wicket or two.

I can't believe how far I've come, from club, to rep, to school captain and now a game of 4th Grade.

Pumped.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Coffs Harbour.

I didn't get to do anything in that week btw, rained out after 30 overs of our innings. We resume on Saturday.

Trained with juniors and seniors (grade players) today, so good. Man some of those first graders can bowl fast! And a good length ball to 15's is a half volley to them, they really send you! Really good practice though.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I went alright today, got my first wicket in grade and got 16 runs in club.

All the 4th graders want me to keep playing, and do a bit more bowling when possible.

My figures were 4.4-0-19-1 I think.

Fezza_8600

Cricket Spectator
Made 14 with the bat @ club.
Got a duck at school cause I left it, turned out it some sort of swinging-off-cutter thingo that just Nicked my off stump bail, I was pissed!

Jakester1288

International Regular
I am leading player of the month for November, after making my debut (in grade). Good start to my grade career, a good game next week might see me to getting an award in a fortnight.

Fezza_8600

Cricket Spectator
I'm only talking cause he's talking .
I wonder if there's a thread were we can blabber on about what happened in our matches?

Fezza_8600

Cricket Spectator
^^ Barely anyone talks about what happens in their games in that forum, I'm not gonna start a thread where I just talk about my own happenings in games!