• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-Season Draft

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
  1. Tamil Nadu
  2. ACT
  3. Leicestershire
  4. South Australia
  5. Warwickshire
  6. Western Australia
  7. Queensland
  8. Auckland
  9. Guyana
  10. Victoria
  11. WP Cobras
  12. Colts
  13. Lancashire
  14. Hampshire
  15. Karachi
  16. Yorkshire
  17. Surrey
  18. FS Eagles
  19. Tasmania
  20. Kent
  21. Titans
  22. New South Wales
  23. Mumbai
  24. Mashonaland

Same as usual.

Due: Friday 8th June 2am AEST Time, 4am NZ Time, 3pm English Time​

Attachments

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Titans sent

EDIT Email is accidentally titled Titans 3rd Round picks rather than 4th round. The info is for the 4th round despite the title. Thanks

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Round 4 sent.

I am not involved in rounds 5 & 6.

I am interstate until the Friday afternoon (Melbourne time), so hopefully no further picks required from me until then.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round 4 sent.

I am not involved in rounds 5 & 6.

I am interstate until the Friday afternoon (Melbourne time), so hopefully no further picks required from me until then.
Thats fine Steve you want need to send in another pick until after Monday, if we finish the double round (5 & 6) early i'll try and Nick onto it.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Due: Friday 8th June 2am AEST Time, 4am NZ Time, 3pm English Time​
Just figured i stuffed up last night, the deadline been changed to 2am Friday morning Sydney time (thats when i finish work on Thursday/Friday :ph34r: ). You still have 2 Days to send it in, I put the deadline as 3 Days accidently. Shouldn't be an issues as most will probably get it in before.

As i mention in the above post the next two rounds will be run together, the plan for that to be due is Sunday morning. For those who are kept 15 or 16 players if this going to be a problem sunmitting over the weekend then just send me a email and i'll work something out.

The next two deadline should be Tuesday midday and Thursday midday the following week. Again any issues with these deadlines or days then send us a email.

Just another reminder to all managers you need 3 keepers by the end of the draft and this excludes any potential rookie keepers.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright need picks from:

Queensland
Guyana
WP Cobras
Lancashire
Hampshire
FS Eagles
Tasmania
New South Wales
Mashonaland

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah got those picks as well as Cobras and Lancs. But i think accidently deleted Cobras' email some how. I noted your number one pick Tad, but is they any chance you can send it again just to confirm.

Hampshire
FS Eagles
Tasmania
New South Wales
Mashonaland

are the only ones left

Last edited: