• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post in this thread if your football team is top of the league

shortpitched713

International Captain
I live in America, fell in love with Zidane's play towards the end of his career, and then from about 2010 onward started watching every game they played for quite a few years. Picked up the game recreationally as well at that time, which has been a great boon to my health and life also.

So yeah, given all those fond memories from that time, I'm going to support Real for life (unless they massacre children or some ****, but yeah you get the picture).

Molehill

International Captain
What happened to Lillian Thomson? I presume he was a Plymouth fan, but never saw the job through....