• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Russia, Samoa

Which 2 teams will qualify for the Quarter Finals?

• Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• Samoa

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
A very un-Japanese 20 phases of gut running there. Not their strength. The sort of thing that happens at the end of tense games when all the planning goes out the window.

Spark

Global Moderator
Japan not playing this right here. Giving Scotland far too many openings at the breakdown.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I don't know what to say about this breakdown. I feel like ref is letting the contest go a lot longer than I've seen in other games in this tournament, making it harder for both sides to look after the ball. It's not incorrect it's just unexpected.

The kind of thing you get in super rugby, which oddly enough hasn't favoured Japan.

Spark

Global Moderator
With all that said, Scotland haven't really come close to scoring in the last 15 minutes or so, so hard to be too critical of what Japan is doing here. Lactic acid seems to be winning the final stages of this game all around

ripper868

International Coach
Feel 5 minutes and 15 points is too much now surely.

Mate has a 10 legged bet that ends with a Japan victory, so hes tearing his hair out right now.

Howe_zat

Audio File
These flat passes from Russell are beautiful, he's been blameless while his team mates are droppig the ball.