• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PM turned off?

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Is there a reason for this it is such a great tool to contact people instead of making topics on the board. I would love for this feature to be turned on.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
But it is a useful feature. At my board and other boards I have been to I have seen the PM system work to great effect. As long as there is a real that if the system if abused then that member will lose the right to use PM.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After what happened, the decision was made to not allow them.

It wasn't taken lightly, but it was taken for what we believed to be the right reasons for the benefit of our members.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I wasn't here with PM's and I see both points of view, I would just like to say "well done" to Retox for not saying WE WANT PM'S! But putting up a reasonable argument.
And being shot down :P

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Jamee999 said:
I wasn't here with PM's and I see both points of view, I would just like to say "well done" to Retox for not saying WE WANT PM'S! But putting up a reasonable argument.
And being shot down :P

Thanks

Well I am not going to discuss this as cricket web has does what they thought is best :)

Saying that does any one have any way for me to contact the creator of Indian Cricket Captain 2003 ?