• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Please Read- Important** Player Check-In !

Loony BoB

International Captain
The 50% for CW Green is news to me - I have 75% of the names we had last season having stated that they will be returning this season. Unless you've already made changes to squads, which would be odd considering we don't know how many players we have, then you should have 75% of CW Green active. Or at least 75% of last season's squad.

The players I have listed as not signed in are as follows (with their team from last season):
CN Walsh (Green)
A Feeney (Green)
PR Sajith (Green)
R Timewell (Green)
GAJ Armstrong (Green)
BL Wilshire (Blue)
MP Phillips (Blue)
R Harris (Blue)
NL Patrick (Blue) - has left as far as I know
EJ McMahon (Red)
A Maddocks (Red)
TJ Whelan (Red)
Amit Shukla (Red)
Z Ghansar (Red)
Pratyush Khaitan (Red)
C Law (Red)
A Ferd (Black)
AC Loc (Black)
S Jones (Black)
RJ Hing (Black)
Z Mohammed (Black)
S Bhatia (Black) - leaving as far as I know
C Hinton (Black)
D Delkap (Black)
DC Cole (Black)

EDIT: I also count 63 players as having signed in.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Do you know if Armstrong will be returning at any point during this season, ie, will it be worth keeping him in the league?

EDIT: I've sent an email to the other four CW Green members, so if they still check the emails I have listed for them then hopefully we'll get a few more names.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Do you know if Armstrong will be returning at any point during this season, ie, will it be worth keeping him in the league?
AFAIK not. The impression I've been getting is that he's staying there out the year at least.

Loony BoB

International Captain
The following members are still active in the forums (at least within the last few days):

Craig (CN Walsh)
Waughney (A Feeney)
LongHopCassidy (TJ Whelan)
Pratyush (Pratyush Agarwal)
a massive zebra (C Law)
Got_Spin (RJ Hing)
Retox (DC Cole)
Biased Indian (PR Sajith)
Ferd (A Ferd)
chris.hinton (C Hinton)

As for the others, their last post/activity was on...
delkap - 29/12/04 (D Delkap)
jimbospaghetti - 16/03/05 (EJ McMahon)
crazy_macca - 16/03/05 (S Jones)
Timewell - 20/03/05 (R Timewell)
Wally West - 28/03/05 (Z Mohammed)
RigorMortis - 26/04/05 (R Harris)
BlackCap_Fan - 16/05/05 (BL Wilshire)
zghansar - 04/06/05 (Z Ghansar)

The names I have for Phillips and Loc are Peanutbutterbar and Platinum... but I can't find their accounts anywhere...? Not sure if they had name changes or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
BL Wilshire (Blue)
MP Phillips (Blue)
R Harris (Blue)
NL Patrick (Blue) - has left as far as I know
Only two players from the mighty Blues have not signed up, that good signs for next season, shows we have a very committed squad. BTW Harris has retired.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
The following members are still active in the forums (at least within the last few days):

Craig (CN Walsh)
Waughney (A Feeney)
LongHopCassidy (TJ Whelan)
Pratyush (Pratyush Agarwal)
a massive zebra (C Law)
Got_Spin (RJ Hing)
Retox (DC Cole)
Biased Indian (PR Sajith)
Ferd (A Ferd)
chris.hinton (C Hinton)

As for the others, their last post/activity was on...
delkap - 29/12/04 (D Delkap)
jimbospaghetti - 16/03/05 (EJ McMahon)
crazy_macca - 16/03/05 (S Jones)
Timewell - 20/03/05 (R Timewell)
Wally West - 28/03/05 (Z Mohammed)
RigorMortis - 26/04/05 (R Harris)
BlackCap_Fan - 16/05/05 (BL Wilshire)
zghansar - 04/06/05 (Z Ghansar)

The names I have for Phillips and Loc are Peanutbutterbar and Platinum... but I can't find their accounts anywhere...? Not sure if they had name changes or something.
PBB is banned, IIRC.

Last edited: