• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pie In Sky Stuff... But Most Runs and Wickets

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Head: Runs - Ponting
Wickets - Lee

Heart: Runs: Flintoff
Wickets: Flintoff
ct/St: Geraint 8-)

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
Sometimes it's difficult to tell.

;)
Yeah, but only sometimes.

Did want to see if I could get any bites off that one though ;)

Would of been funny if someone said "Yes"

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
luckyeddie said:
It's about colons and spaces - or rather......

Nature being what it is, there are a lot of spaces that exist in the wild, perfectly naturally. These could be things as complex as valleys formed by glaciation, or the space between Richard's ears where cricket knowledge would reside if it wasn't for nonsense like first-chance averages and Stuart MacGill.

Many of these natural spaces are formed by water over millions of years - liquid or frozen - but of late man has intervened and speeded up the process.

See what you can do harnessing the power of water by damming - you can use it to drive turbines (water occupies the spaces on one side of a rotor, causing it to spin, rotating a coil inside enormous magnets - or is it the other way around?) and generate electricity.

The water after it has passed through the turbines can then be used to water crops in fields (another form of space - often dry). You see where this is leading?

.....colons and watering dry empty spaces.

The poster is obviously alluding to :Dhoni being a fan of colonic irrigation.

/aren't we all?
You know, colon means cactus in my first language. :D

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
honestbharani said:
You know, colon means cactus in my first language. :D
Runs:

Head: Ponting, Smith, Tendulkar (one of the three)

Heart: Lara

Dark Horse: Sehwag

Wickets:

Head: Ntini, Murali, Lee

Heart: AA (:D)

Dark Horse: Asif

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Runs:
Head: Ponting, Gilchrist, Gayle
Heart: Astle, Katich (:P), Vincent

Wickets:
Head: Murali, McGrath, Flintoff
Heart: Bond( if he plays!??!), Lee, Vaas

Matt79

Global Moderator
Batting:
Head: Ponting
Heart: Gilchrist
Dark Horse: LARA - surprised nobody thinks he'll go HUGE on his home turf.

Bowling:
Head: Murali
Heart: Lee
Dark Horse: Bond

oz_fan

International Regular
Matt79 said:
Batting:
Dark Horse: LARA - surprised nobody thinks he'll go HUGE on his home turf.
I actually think Lara is a big chance of most runs at the WC. The fact that it is in the WI and it could be his last international cricket will urge him on to some big scores.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
oz_fan said:
I actually think Lara is a big chance of most runs at the WC. The fact that it is in the WI and it could be his last international cricket will urge him on to some big scores.
depends on which position he bats at. For me, he should always be no.3 in both tests and ODIs, but he wants to regard himself as a floater, it seems.