• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of Steve Smith

Le Mac

Banned
Here's hoping he doesn't go down the Craig McDermott route and make a *** tape. The last thing the world needs to see is some scrawny little smurf pounding away for dear life like a jackhammer in an attempt to carve out a post-cricket career in the entertainment industry.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
needs to be some regulations on how firm the ground around the stumps is tbh, it's like they're in ****ing concrete at times. I don't just mean that as a salty kiwi either, if Mitchell Johnson hits the timber at 146kph the stumps should be splattered imo.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
needs to be some regulations on how firm the ground around the stumps is tbh, it's like they're in ****ing concrete at times. I don't just mean that as a salty kiwi either, if Mitchell Johnson hits the timber at 146kph the stumps should be splattered imo.
this is the steve smith pictures not whinging thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The stumps should be made of biscuits imo. Would be great fun watching them break.

Spikey

you realise Smith used mind control to ensure the bails did not fall off right

Daemon

i actually think pretz could make stumps designed to look like their snacks. good marketing strategy imo.