• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
ajdude
Why you not say nothing when Pakistan were 111 for 8?

About walk away?
4 down SA vs kiddo who is on hattrick

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It seems that smali is the panoti (jinx). In his absence my Gambhiring has worked a treat.

SeamUp

International Coach
Needs to be the making of de Bruyn here and Bavuma has time himself to lay down a marker after 30 odd tests.

Someone said Faheem over Shaheen and I was confused because from u19 CWC I thought here is someone with serious potential.

Last edited:

trundler

Battle of the 8th (SA) and 9th (Pak) best bowling attacks in the world. After Australia and the 6 Shield teams that is.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
This must have been how the Pakistani fans were feeling earlier... Every ball is agony to watch at the moment.

trundler

De Kock's knock will be really important. Needs to be SA's rock. Let's see if the Pakistani bowlers have the wood over him.