• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Overseas Player

bryce

International Regular
dont have an overseas player caus ehtere all useless compared to some of the english youths

dinos86

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
my oversea's player is W Hanif, he has been exerlant online and offline, i have had him for 4 seasons in a row

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
well im in 2027,so u obviously cant get da same players but currently i have a guy called w.ali who is a 24yr old who just hammered 1400+ in my previous season

bryce

International Regular
yeah bro younis khans da schissel , had him for 1 1/4 seasons and when i got him his one day ave was 21 now itz 41 :O

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
at the moment i have some sri lankan allrounder ... only just got him.

Averages 24 with the bat and 22 with the ball.

And the youths do kick arse, except I only ever get good bowlers, the batsman are usually crap!

I have 2 bowlers who average 15 with the ball in FC and Test Cricket, and one averages 10 in OD and the other averages 13 in OD.

One youth team player averages 45 with the bat in FC, but only 30 in OD, and one averages 70 in OD but only 33 in FC!

bryce

International Regular
all my top 6 ave over 50 FC with the bat , 3 of my bats ave over 60 FC, but wif durham u only get good batters, my best bowl is a leggie who aves 10 2nd team and 17 FC

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
Ive has Lehmann at the start and he was great for me, i had him for 2 years until he was called for International Duties so then i took on B Lara who was quite poor and then had M Goodwin who was amazing with the bat and then has S Tendulkar who was just amazing, hammered 3000 plus runs for the season breaking the recors for most runs in a season at my club and scored something like 12 100's in the season including 3 double 100's.
I was very impressed.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im in season 2019 and i have some bat called w.hakar he goes off. only 25 and was cheap.

but i agree that if u work hard on your youth u can get away with not having an o/s player.

crichowell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i deleted the game because the rest where crap but i had cairns and had 107 wickets and 17,000 runs in 1 season.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
thats a load of .................... - i have only had a few batsmen that have scored that many runs in a season - and thay had career batting averages of 70+ - cairns is crap in the game (and in life) :lol::lol:

he is also very unlikeley to take that many wicjkes in a year - he would only usually take about 60

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
How did you guys go for so long ? i find it really harsh going through seasons it takes a long long time

Ive got Sachin Tendulkar , Jaffer and now Kambli all playing real good as my overseas players and my squads just getting stronger got this new off-spinner after i lost Saqlain Mushtaq in 1st season , hes way better Walton is his last name i got him because he was from the youth squad has 114 wickets avgs 17 !