• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 10 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Four rounds to go now, round 11 will be next week then the week after will be the finals of the Twenty20 cup, if you arent involved in those then you'll have a week off. Sometime around then i'll start calling for All Star series managers too.

Division 1:

Attachments

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there a reason Hatch didn't bowl? Obviously not going to complain as he was never going to out perform FdP, but I'd like to know if there's any point picking him in the future (probably not).

Still, a massive win to stay in touch with promotion. We'd better placed if I had chosen to submit on time, as well. :( du Plessis finally showed his awesomeness with bat and ball, but I still worry about the bowling attack. Willing to outright replace Balaji with Kemp when he returns.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there a reason Hatch didn't bowl? Obviously not going to complain as he was never going to out perform FdP, but I'd like to know if there's any point picking him in the future (probably not).

Still, a massive win to stay in touch with promotion. We'd better placed if I had chosen to submit on time, as well. :( du Plessis finally showed his awesomeness with bat and ball, but I still worry about the bowling attack. Willing to outright replace Balaji with Kemp when he returns.
Just one of those things. Hatch has 6 OPM in the sim and du Plessis has 5, obviously VC4 thought it was about time he bowled.
Same thing happened with me, I had Bacon bowl 10 overs despite having Dexter with more OPM and far better bowling stats not bowl at all. Difference for me was he took 1/60 instead of 3/39 like FdP

DCC_legend

International Regular
Epic bowling there from Bond and McKay. Nice to see Morgan and Roach get 50s too. Decent performance there, I thought.