• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe vs Pakistan at Harare Sports Club

WICFan

U19 Captain
Chatara is performing amazing in domestics rn, but he has lost all his pace and zimbabwe selectors wont budge picking him due to jongwe, blessing, nyauchi, tiripano and ngarava as well. Honestly sucks because i too like chatara
Kyle Jarvis as well if he gets back from his injuries and illnesses.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Especially when Zimbabwe arent. They'd get beaten by a bunch of non-Test playing nations with the batting lineup they've picked here.
It's even worse in this game. I know Ervine and Madhevere are injured and Sikandar is sick, but I don't even know why Williams isn't playing. They even named him captain for the series but he's missed both Tests. A bit of self-own not picking Moor or Burl in these circumstances too.

EDIT: Looks like Moor is playing domestic cricket in Ireland instead.

Last edited:

WICFan

U19 Captain
Moor has an Irish passport and the talk is he's interested in playing for Ireland.

Williams has been suffering from a tissue injury in his hand.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
What's the record for the most runs in an innings scored by one surname?

Abid Ali 215*
Azhar Ali 126
Nauman Ali 97

Unfortunately Hasan Ali got a duck (although I'm sure he wouldn't mind as he's been taking so many wickets recently).

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Abid Ali 215*
Azhar Ali 126
Nauman Ali 97

Unfortunately Hasan Ali got a duck (although I'm sure he wouldn't mind as he's been taking so many wickets recently).
Interesting. Add the wickets too. 400+ runs and 10 wickets in a single game.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Abid Ali 215*
Azhar Ali 126
Nauman Ali 97

If we are excluding the individual innings by Lara, Hayden etc., then the record is, 357 runs by the Flowers. And Zim won by an innings as well. Same teams with roles reversed.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
If we are excluding the individual innings by Lara, Hayden etc., then the record is, 357 runs by the Flowers. And Zim won by an innings as well. Same teams with roles reversed.

Edit: Below partnership by the Chappells comfortably beats the above.