• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe vs Pakistan at Harare Sports Club

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hassan Ali being good takes this attack to another level. He's bowling jaffas with a pretty impressive frequency right now and he doesn't exactly look a Steyn so its bound to level out sometime but it's incredibly fun while it lasts.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As long as he does not injure himself again with that celebration, that is such good news for Pak coz he can bat a bit as well at 8.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Real shame that Pakistan weren't half this good when they toured Aus last year. Reckon they could have genuinely provided a good challenge for us at home instead of feeding free runs if Shaheen was a few tests later into his career and Hasan Ali was fit and bowling as well as he has been recently.
There's a good reason that they haven't even drawn the test over there for two decades. The batters don't like the extra bounce & bowlers lose sting as soon as ball gets older. This team would also get smashed easily. Though Hasan Ali is an upgrade over Musa & Naseem but batting lineup is still weak af

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
As long as he does not injure himself again with that celebration, that is such good news for Pak coz he can bat a bit as well at 8.
Shadab/Imad/Yasir, Faheem and Hasan Ali are a good 7-8-9 for Pak right now. #batdeep

Very similar to earlier team when they had Abdur Razzaq, Azhar Mahmood and Afridi.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Shadab/Imad/Yasir, Faheem and Hasan Ali are a good 7-8-9 for Pak right now. #batdeep

Very similar to earlier team when they had Abdur Razzaq, Azhar Mahmood and Afridi.
Is Faheem really a good enough bowler to be a first change/3rd bowler in tests, or are you only saying this in regards to LOI?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Can anyone tell me why there's so many really old fc cricketers with solid fc records getting caps/chances for Pak recently. Fawad, then Nauman Ali, and now tabish Khan. Why didn't these guys play sooner?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, Pak putting Hasan Ali at 7 is extremely brave, batting feels lite without Ashraf around

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can anyone tell me why there's so many really old fc cricketers with solid fc records getting caps/chances for Pak recently. Fawad, then Nauman Ali, and now tabish Khan. Why didn't these guys play sooner?
In Tabish's case I think it's a consolation thing for ignoring him for so long.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Having not been considered suitable in the interim, they've now finally reached the (other) age at which it's considered suitable to play for Pakistan.

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
or you know, drop abid ali and get azhar back to opening so you can slot in Saud

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
If Chatara comes back, it will be fun to see him and Muzarabani bowl in tandem.
Chatara is performing amazing in domestics rn, but he has lost all his pace and zimbabwe selectors wont budge picking him due to jongwe, blessing, nyauchi, tiripano and ngarava as well. Honestly sucks because i too like chatara