• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in Pakistan 2015

Fusion

Global Moderator
Oh boy. Shouldn't be happening, but since it's confirmed and all, might as well create an official thread for it. Tour fixtures:

1st T20I: Pakistan v Zimbabwe at Lahore on May 22, 2015
(19:00 local | 14:00 GMT)

2nd T20I: Pakistan v Zimbabwe at Lahore on May 24, 2015
(19:00 local | 14:00 GMT)

1st ODI: Pakistan v Zimbabwe at Lahore on May 26, 2015
(14:00 local | 09:00 GMT)

2nd ODI: Pakistan v Zimbabwe at Lahore on May 29, 2015

3rd ODI: Pakistan v Zimbabwe at Lahore on May 31, 2015

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Hope all goes well.

How does Malik get back in the team? Not following the T20 league though

Pakistan T20 squad: Shahid Afridi (c), Sarfraz Ahmed, Ahmed Shehzad, Anwar Ali, Bilawal Bhatti, Hammad Azam, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Sami, Mukhtar Ahmed, Nauman Anwar, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz

Zimbabwe squad: Elton Chigumbura (c), Chamu Chibhabha, Charles Coventry, Graeme Cremer, Craig Ervine, Roy Kaia, Hamilton Masakadza, Chris Mpofu, Tawanda Mupariwa, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Tinashe Panyangara, Vusi Sibanda, Sikandar Raza, Prosper Utseya, Brian Vitori, Sean Williams

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Charles Coventry? Where did they dredge him up from?

Also, who is going to volunteer to run some CW commentary for this'n?

Edit: couldn't they have condescended to play at least one test?

Marius

International Debutant
Charles Coventry? Where did they dredge him up from?

Also, who is going to volunteer to run some CW commentary for this'n?

Edit: couldn't they have condescended to play at least one test?
He was coaching at a school in Johannesburg apparently.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Even though I still think this tour is a bad idea, I must admit feeling emotional seeing cricket return to Pakistan. How I wish we lived in a different world where Pakistan was not deprived of its favorite sport. Hope the rest of the tour goes off without a hitch and everyone stays safe.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Mohammad Sami comes back, is almost immediately on a hat-trick. And Afridi takes him out of the attack

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is samis hair still silky smooth? Bloke I'd a lock for 10 years of shampoo ads when be finally retires

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is samis hair still silky smooth? Bloke I'd a lock for 10 years of shampoo ads when be finally retires
kohli fangirling, pink chinos, jizz bars in NYC and now fawning over some dudes locks

is there something your missus should know??