• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* World Test Championship Final at The Oval – June 7–11, 2023

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both are in the squad but Harris got a central contract and Renshaw didn't which suggests the former is ahead.

I'd be quite open to dropping Warner for Renshaw (or Whiteman, but I think I'm the only one who rates him). If it's Harris though - nah, Warner can stay.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wouldn't have picked Shami tbh. Bowls too short for England and the sample is so large by now that it's definitely not just bad luck. He might like this inconsistent bounce though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wouldn't have picked Shami tbh. Bowls too short for England and the sample is so large by now that it's definitely not just bad luck. He might like this inconsistent bounce though.
India's seam depth has thinned out a bit lately tbf. Who would you have picked instead? Ashwin?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was maybe the most seam upright ball Siraj has literally ever bowled sunny you dumb**** it wasn't an off cutter.
Speaking of bulldust and seam bowling, Ben Gardner had an article in the the Wisden Magazine which was a hagiography to the wobble seam ball - a revolution that seems less revolutionary the more I look at it.

Reactions: FBU

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Langer with the bold elite coaches insight that players watch each other and take tips