• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* World Test Championship Final at The Oval – June 7–11, 2023

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Not too worried by Cummins and Starc lacking rhythm. The lack of a practice match is surely partly to blame, and so I am confident they will work into it.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When was the last time Australia bowled a session without a maiden?

That's been our biggest issue. Honestly when Thakur and Rahane were starting to get comfortable Australia should've bowled as dry as possible and forced them to play a difficult shot.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not too worried by Cummins and Starc lacking rhythm. The lack of a practice match is surely partly to blame, and so I am confident they will work into it.
Starc seems to lack rhythm against anyone actually good though.

Cummins has been good today I think. Wasn't so great yesterday though which yeah I think is down to rust.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When was the last time Australia bowled a session without a maiden?

That's been our biggest issue. Honestly when Thakur and Rahane were starting to get comfortable Australia should've bowled as dry as possible and forced them to play a difficult shot.
Would've required Starc not being in the team.

I guess that my hopes his recent red ball improvement would carry to England were a bridge too far. Also really concerning that this is our only warm up for the Ashes. Great bit of decision making again, dolts.