• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's World Cup 2022

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Windies-- 37/1

9x4; 1 wide

Our dot ball percentage is not staggering...something even our men's team have struggled with.

cnerd123

likes this
The commentators just mentioned that one of the umpires in this match is 25 years of age.

Thoughts, @cnerd123
I actually know of a guy who was younger when he first stood in an International game, but I don't think it had T20I/ODI status.

Good start here by WI but this NZ batting lineup is scary in a chase.

ataraxia

International Coach
From a first glance, Fran Jonas over Kasperek in the squad and over Mackay in the eleven isn't looking great.

ataraxia

International Coach
I hope I'm not seeing the momentum from the India series being extinguished here, though we have been chasing pretty big totals down recently.

Knock.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That dropped catch and a flurry of late runs here could be costly.