• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's T20 World Cup 2020

cnerd123

likes this
She didn't bowl around the wicket, she bowled over the wicket - her normal line as a left arm spinner.
the two boundaries were around the wicket to the lefty
she then changed back over the wicket and put a deep square leg in

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
the two boundaries were around the wicket to the lefty
she then changed back over the wicket and put a deep square leg in
Well i agree 100% with u then.

Perry only bowling 3 overs hmm and Sutherland is a waste in this team.

cnerd123

likes this
Well i agree 100% with u then.

Perry only bowling 3 overs hmm and Sutherland is a waste in this team.
did Aus have another batter they could have picked in place of Sutherland

should have tried for the second run there, disappointed they settled for 1. 132 might be enough if the spinners can dismantle the top order

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
did Aus have another batter they could have picked in place of Sutherland

should have tried for the second run there, disappointed they settled for 1. 132 might be enough if the spinners can dismantle the top order
Last BBL
Sutherland made 104 @ 11.55 SR 92.85
Carey 267 @ 24.27 SR 96.04
Burns 175 @ 19.44 SR 103.44

If Sutherland isnt bowling..

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
what a waste of a review

India don't look great in the field either. too many fumbles in the first two overs

cnerd123

likes this
oof i thought she ****ed up the stumping there, but turns out there was an edge. Good catch, much needed wicket.

cnerd123

likes this
Sutherland batting below Jonassen does make her seem a bit surplus to the team's requirements

watch as she hits the winning runs.

omg edge on the hattrick ball but dropped. Tough chance tbf

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
C'mon India. If they win this we (NZ) can knock the convicts out of their own tournament.

Or if we beat India and lose to the Aussies I guess it will come down to nett run rate.