• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of The Netherlands 2022 -- 3 ODIs

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It would have been nice to see the Dutch take this game. Would have made the series more exciting.

Yeah, for the next game, hoping for Rovman and Romario to come in. Both are good players but sitting on the bench. Also, why has Odean not been taken? Selected only for T20 format?

If Russell and Holder too came back, a lower order of Rovman, Mayers, Romario, Russell, Odean, Holder and Akeal would be h4x in T20. King, Lewis, Hety and Pooran will be my top 4 to complete this line-up. Hitters all the way to 11.
I'm sure we're gonna get Rovman in the next match...not so sure about Romario tho

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
It would have been nice to see the Dutch take this game. Would have made the series more exciting.

Yeah, for the next game, hoping for Rovman and Romario to come in. Both are good players but sitting on the bench. Also, why has Odean not been taken? Selected only for T20 format?

If Russell and Holder too came back, a lower order of Rovman, Mayers, Romario, Russell, Odean, Holder and Akeal would be h4x in T20. King, Lewis, Hety and Pooran will be my top 4 to complete this line-up. Hitters all the way to 11.
Yeah odean missing out was odd. Had a poor IPL but has had a beastly start to ODI cricket.

SillyCowCorner1

118/1 in the middle of the 23rd.

Good to see Mayers among the runs...he's got enough overs left to make a century. Looks like a good wicket to bat first on, hope we get to something around 320 (fingers crossed)

SillyCowCorner1

So it's a clean sweep for us. Kyle Mayers is the player of the match; Akeal Hosein is the player of the series.

This takes us to 80 points in the CWC Super Series standings...4th place

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
So it's a reasonable win and there were some good signs from Brooks, king and Mayer's in particular.

Our white ball bowling still concerns me as does Pooran's batting form.

I was impressed with the Netherlands, I thought they fought hard and could have won a match if some things had gone their way and they had some more confidence.