• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in South Africa 2022/23

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rickleton not being selected in favour of Klaasen is ugh. But I don't see WI's bowling being testing enough for it to really matter.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I honestly don't know if I want Elgar to succeed or not... I am horribly conflicted, loved the nuggety cricket for years but I just do wish he would retire.

Starfighter

With Jospeh and Gabriel for WI and Nortje and Coetzee for SA this match should feature plenty of what the best matches should - real pace.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Conrad must be a good poker player cause he sure bluffed everyone with his claim that he will play 7-4 split , first test match and Maharaj is dropped with Muthusamy at no.7 .

Gnske

Keshav Maharaj's bowling differs from Senuran Muthusamy's bowling in that Maharaj delivers the ball with his left hand while Muthusamy delivers the ball with his left hand

Socerer 01

International Captain
statsguruing for Centurion shows that most spinners here have failed. why even pick Muthusamy then, could have picked Rickelton and asked Markram to roll his arm over if needed

Socerer 01

International Captain
Probably not. But this is also about balance of the team. Muthusamy/Mulder at 7 as long term solutions depending on conditions. This is also about building a team and squad.
fair enough if it does help bring in much needed consistency then thats a plus