• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Another brilliant delivery by Rehman. I'm starting to become a fan of his. Although, Morton did totally screw that up, it was still a brilliant arm ball.

pasag

RTDAS
Dravid said:
My lord what a great catch my Taylor. One of the greatest in recent time.
Was indeed a great catch but other than that WI fielding has been pretty poor tonight.

Dravid

International Captain
pasag said:
Was indeed a great catch but other than that WI fielding has been pretty poor tonight.
It's been pretty poor through out the series. Interesting fact came up by Sanjay, that WI dropped 21 catches in the test series.

haroon510

International 12th Man
inzi, younis, and yousuf all absent. who will captain pakistan? razzaq or malik
i am happy to see afridi there. i think they should put afridi in one day matches. his bowling is good he can take wickets in one day matches.

a 10 khan afridi made century from 91 balls in domstic cricket also got wickets.

shortpitched713

International Captain
In any case, the batting is going to look weak for this next match, especially if Inzi is not available. I have a feeling he will be though...

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
The batting for Pakistan is going to be considerably weaker in the next match. I would have rather seen a new young gun play in the ODIs now that we have nearly wrapped it up. Im interested in seeing young Shahid Yousef play....apparently supposed to be replacement for when Inzi retires.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Couldn't agree more. Opting for Afridi is a step in the wrong direction IMO. Give newbies a chance in situations such as these as Matt suggested in another thread.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see Rana doing well after his disappointing performances in England and at the Champions Trophy.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Also I see Yasir Hameed was in the runs again, scored a fifty in his last ODI and was subsequently dropped for his troubles, hopefully Pakistan persist with him, one of their more dogged and organised cricketers.