• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

mohammad16

U19 Captain
TT Boy said:
Good to see Rana doing well after his disappointing performances in England and at the Champions Trophy.
I got a question, did rana open teh bowling? did he come as first change

cuz i can guarantee u, if he was first change bowler in THIS series, he would have struggled

the guys an amazing opening bowler, he is pretty useless as first change

im sure asif and akhtar started ahead of rana againts england

if shoaib and asif come back, id love to see rana open the bowling with asif

shaoib as first change with sami if he plays, shoaib and sami would be lethal in the middle overs

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
TT Boy said:
Also I see Yasir Hameed was in the runs again, scored a fifty in his last ODI and was subsequently dropped for his troubles, hopefully Pakistan persist with him, one of their more dogged and organised cricketers.
He's averaging almost 40 now after 49 matches. The man really should get more chances. Funnily enough, most of his good knocks have come whenever the rest of the Pakistani batsmen failed.

pasag

RTDAS
Is it just me or is there really little interest over this ODI series on CW? Could be the time zones.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Could be the fact it's boring as hell.

Samuels looks good at times, always hope he does well. Cooler than Gayle IMO.

Dravid

International Captain
Rana dropped a catch right to him. No matter how hard it was hit, it was right to him. You shouldn't drop those.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
actually it hasnt been boring at all, we had a nail bitter like last time

the pitches have been great, something for the bowlers and batsmen alike, stadiiums for odis have been jammed pack, the ball has swung

its been a good series, though i think it has lacked intensity and competitiveness at times

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
Rana dropped a catch right to him. No matter how hard it was hit, it was right to him. You shouldn't drop those.
yea u shouldnt, but the ball kinda died on him at the last moment, hes a really good catcher

Dravid

International Captain
And as I typed the post above, a beautiful six comes from Lara. Great Cricket from the Indies here.

oz_fan

International Regular
WI win by 7 wickets. Great batting from Chanderpaul and Samuels and a great win for the WI.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Ridiculous all round cricket from Pakistan, having a depleted attack is never a good excuse for poor cricket. Kudos to WI for taking full advantage of it.

Dravid

International Captain
I remember how the crowd went into shock when Afridi got out. I couldn't stop laughing cause everyone was expecting sixes from him

-Dravid
:shock:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
I remember how the crowd went into shock when Afridi got out. I couldn't stop laughing cause everyone was expecting sixes from him

-Dravid
:shock:
for the first time in his life, he is under series pressure, u could see it in his body language, he used to be dropped before but his body language never changed even when he came back

i think he might jus change his game dramatically if he plays in karachi which wouldnt be the best thing

Dravid

International Captain
I believe it's just the time zone. I would watch watch any Cricket match really unless it was on during the night(Indian matches are an exception)

-Dravid
:surprise: