• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Campbell's been overdue a score I reckon. Like's he's not great, but he's got the right gumption.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Worth remembering for Latham that Wagner doesn't get the bounce of Jamieson or Southee.

Also that Southee is always wrong and don't waste all your other reviews so early.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"That catch was Watling's 242nd dismissal, by the way. He's past Alec Stewart and into the top 10 among keepers"

This surprised me a bit.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta love Blackwood. No better straight hitter of quicks in the game than him.

He at 4 followed by Hetmyer and Pooran would be a laugh.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Gotta love Blackwood. No better straight hitter of quicks in the game than him.

He at 4 followed by Hetmyer and Pooran would be a laugh.

I would absolutely love that batting lineup tbh. So tired of this meek rubbish that passes for West Indian test batting these days.

Worst of all worlds, I probably have to put up with Campbell for another tour.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Didn't know Jamieson could consistently bowl these in-swingers to the right hander / out-swingers to the left hander that he's done this test. Has had a pretty big impact on how good I think he is.